Are you looking for JEE Admit Card? Candidates who apply for the recently posted JEE job vacancies should check. In this article, we have provided clear information on how to download all JEE Admit Card 2020? You can go through the respective sections given below for the latest examination details.
JEE Admit card 2020 Download Below
Examination Date – 18th July to 23rd July 2020
Exam For- JEE Examination – 2020
Vacancy Details- will be updated
Exam Mode- Written
This is the post related to admit card, it applies to the Applicants required their admit card to attend JEE exam. So admit card is mandatory. so, Applicants should download this card before attending the exam. Please take care of this and follow these steps.
|Download Admit card||Click Here|
|Check The Official Website-||Click Here|
JEE Admit Card check List
This check list is very important for all the candidates must check in the card.
|Sl No||Admit Card Check List|
|2||Exam Centre Address and Location|
|3||Examination Date & Time|
|6||ID or Enroll Number|
|8||Invigilator’s Signature Box|
|10||Examination Centre Name|
|11||Applicant’s Signature Box|
|12||Exam Name and Conducting Board|
|13||Applicant Photo on exam card|
|14||Date of Birth of the Applicant’s|
|15||Instruction list before start the Exam|
|16||Full Name of the Candidate|
|18||Board Counselor Signature|
JEE recruitment conducts examination for the latest Notification of this month year 2020. Candidates who are eligible for JEE examination check the Examination date and venue details in the given below link.
How to download JEE admit card?
If you want to know the simple steps of how to download JEE admit card? Then check the instructions provided below, to download this exam admit card in online
- In order to download the latest released admit card 2020, please click on the link provided below. You need to select the website link based on your region.
- Now, you are redirected to the admit card download website.
- After the exam portal for admit card is opened, the candidate must provide his/her registration number/roll number, date of birth of the appearing candidate, and clear the captcha security (if required).
- Next, the candidate must click on the ‘submit’ option to download the 2020 JEE exam admit card
How to change mistakes on admit card
Candidates must verify the admit card. once you download the admit card from online. check Name, date of birth, ID number, Post Name, exam date, location of the exam.
If any changes or any wrong information in the admit card. The candidate must change those details as soon as possible. For this, you need to contact the recruitment board to change in admit card. This will be completed before you reach to your exam.
- The Below given contact details may helpful for admit card mistake changes.
JEE admit card
JEE admit cards are available on the official website of the Recruitment board. For that, one needs to constantly check the admit card section. Eligible candidates need to show their valid ID proofs in order to download the examination admit card.
However, JEE admit cards are released on different dates for different locations. So, having a constant check on the latest admit card details on this website is very much essential to track the updated admit card release date.
JEE Recruitment Board contact details
Here get the contact details for JEE board
Address: C-20 1A/8 ,Sector 62; IITK Outreach Centre,; NOIDA-201309
Phone Number: 0120-4789521
Print the Admit Card Here-
Frequently Asked Questions
What is JEE admit card?
It means a card for the eligible candidates who are appearing for the JEE Exam.
what is dummy admit card?
It is a similar type of original admit card is only used to check personal details for corrections.
what is admit card id and Number?
It is an enrollment number which is available in your admit card.
What i can do if i lost the card for JEE examination?
Download duplicate admit card or contact the recruitment board( check the details in the above)
How to clear JEE Exam to get good results?
Here we will provide a simple road map to clear JEE exam.
- Download JEE exam syllabus and check the exam pattern.
- Next, download the details of cutoff marks.
- By using the syllabus and cut off marks select the easiest topic out the syllabus.
- Download the previous paper for this exam and cover full information on your selected topic.
- complete the selected topic syllabus before the exam date.
These above steps will help to every candidate to clear JEE exam easily.